We Are Here To Serve You
Security and Surveillance systems must have interoperability with your Intrusion, Card Access System, Closed Circuit Television System, Intercom systems, Mass Notification Systems, LAN/WAN and Guard Patrols to monitor activities in almost any location, any environment without cumbersome integration.
Built specifically for real-world security applications, SecureLINX wireless devices transmit images/data from virtually anywhere with a combination of features unmatched in the industry.
With up to 40+ Mbps of actual TCP/IP data throughput, SecureLINX can handle the workload of supporting many IP Cameras and end-points thus increasing the applications’ capabilities and reducing Total Cost of Ownership.
The SecureLINX Advantages
- Factory “Pre-Programmed Matched Packages” (Kitting)
- Quickly deployed and configured – operational within hours
- Eliminates the massive costs and delays of trenching for fiber/cable
- Deploys virtually anywhere – rugged terrain, bodies of water, remote areas
- Carrier-class reliability ensures non-stop security and performance
- High capacity, configurable, bi-directional broadband wireless
- QoS enabled allows for data priority of your remote location and IP devices
- Real-time transmission for control of surveillance systems
- Wi-Fi network allows remote and mobile monitoring (via PDAs, PCs, Laptops, etc.) and expanded work spaces